Forums

Pleasant Suprize!

Page
of 4
16-Jul-2012 05:43:26
Adding reserves for notes on constructive criticism information and signup information
16-Jul-2012 05:43:31
Adding reserves for notes on constructive criticism information and signup information
16-Jul-2012 05:43:43
Aug 2008
Forum Mod
16-Jul-2012 16:04:45  Last edited on 16-Jul-2012 16:05:11 by S euss
Hiya, sorry but you can't post that you are requiring an entry fee . This is a form of Trust Trade and is prohibited as there is a very real chance that players will be scammed.

You'll need to reconsider that aspect of your events.
17-Jul-2012 23:30:39  Last edited on 23-Sep-2012 06:59:50 by NameGuyDude
*Sigh* I understand that it would require trust, and if I was rich I would pour money into the event in order to keep it going entirely off of my own wallet. Due to an inability to forward funds too the event, I might have to cancel it entirely, but after going through all of this trouble I would think that ruining the event by stealing the prize money would be a colossal waste of my time.

Whatever the case, I'll update the first post and rethink the ENTIRE concept of the prize, sign ups, and constructive criticism as all three of these things have been hashed.

I just hope I can still make this work. :/

EDIT: Ok, So I won't be posting any event times or allow signups until I know that this event would actually mean something to the community. If you're interested in the idea, post on this thread and let me know! I don't care if I go totally broke because of this event, I'll do my best to make it enjoyable and worthwhile - if nothing else.

If you're in favor of this idea, please let me know, and if you have any ideas, comments, questions....anything - let me know! I'm interested in what you have too say.

While I'm at it, I'll throw down a few more reserves - can't hurt - as nobody else aside from a mod has posted on this thread. This ensures that I don't run out of space for...whatever.
23-Sep-2012 07:00:27
Reserve for whatever.
23-Sep-2012 07:00:34
Reserve for whatever.
23-Sep-2012 07:00:39
Reserve for whatever.
09-Oct-2012 20:46:15
i feel bad that u will do this out your wallet. im willing to give like 3 mil and help out at the event if i can make it :D. i cant give money yet, long story but ill definetly help you out if you need. this is a great idea and id love to be a part of it
21-Oct-2012 08:43:38
Wow, someone posted! Hey thanks for that offer, but I can't really take 3M from anyone like that to fund the event. I've been thinking of some other ways of generating money for the event though, so don't worry it's still happening!

But thanks for your support in the matter, glad too see that you like the idea. :D
Quick find code: 42-43-6-63876410