Forums

Warband fcs?

Page
of 3
Jun 2014
12-Aug-2013 08:32:02
What's up with this, people seem to be very closed/secretive about warbands and from what I've heard, warbands is pretty much run by a few fcs and if you're not in one, well good luck getting that amazing xp.. where do I find all these fcs and how do I get in one? It brings a tear to my eye knowing I'm missing out on that xp because jagex decided to make it a case of "biggest group wins the xp, forget pking skill". Also killing people is fun, and there's not much of it other than warbands.
Feb 2013
12-Aug-2013 11:42:06
The biggest group dosnt win, i can take down a group of 30 badly organised an poorly geared players with limited pking knowlage with only 5-8 mates in barrows, once you learn key abilites and the kinks its easy to take down teams larger than you/ survive the onslaught of larger teams
Jun 2014
12-Aug-2013 19:08:42
I believe that's a wide load of crap, they could all be on momentum, 30 people would 1 hit you and move on to the next person lmao. As far as learning key abilities, I'm quite familiar with all abilities and exactly what they do. It's funny when people try to argue stuff just for the sake of it.
Sep 2014
12-Aug-2013 21:01:49
Im blakes* you are a moron seven of 8s fc of 10 people dismantled a group of 50 from what i heard.
Jul 2012
12-Aug-2013 22:08:44
Seven of 9 said:
The biggest group dosnt win, i can take down a group of 30 badly organised an poorly geared players with limited pking knowlage with only 5-8 mates in barrows, once you learn key abilites and the kinks its easy to take down teams larger than you/ survive the onslaught of larger teams

Because it's hard to kill looters
Jun 2014
12-Aug-2013 23:48:19
How does that make me a moron because you heard something? Also judging by the post after you, even if her clan did, it was not an impressive feat.. You're a moron for blindly calling me a moron with no facts whatsoever behind your statement.
Any one with a brain can clearly know 50 people can just 1 hit 1 person, move on to the next until all are dead. Clearly they were all 1 itemers or wearing nothing. The simple fact of the matter is unless the other team is complete and utter garbage and wearing nothing, BIGGER NUMBERS WIN.. Also do you feel superior going around forums calling names and being rude? I sure hope not.
Sep 2014
13-Aug-2013 00:05:10
Im blakes* i correct my statement i was there being killed because resistance faded away when 15 barrows pkers attacked while i was fighting back most of these noobs dont fight they just run away and they have royal dhide and batwing. You have never done warbands so shutup i have facts you dont.
Jul 2011
13-Aug-2013 04:12:07
Blake op said:
How does that make me a moron because you heard something? Also judging by the post after you, even if her clan did, it was not an impressive feat.. You're a moron for blindly calling me a moron with no facts whatsoever behind your statement.
Any one with a brain can clearly know 50 people can just 1 hit 1 person, move on to the next until all are dead. Clearly they were all 1 itemers or wearing nothing. The simple fact of the matter is unless the other team is complete and utter garbage and wearing nothing, BIGGER NUMBERS WIN.. Also do you feel superior going around forums calling names and being rude? I sure hope not.

Seven's part of SAPK to note aswell; which I believe you applied to. Co-ordination is a key art, numbers don't always matter, loyalty & teamwork do.
Jun 2014
13-Aug-2013 04:41:20  Last edited on 13-Aug-2013 04:53:43 by Blake op
Jpt I don't have to do Warbands to think simple logic, not to mention pking has been around a whole lot longer than warbands, I don't imagine pvp at warbands is any different than any group pvp which I have PLENTY experience in. You did not say any facts there for you had no facts, no idea why you feel the need to argue, be rude and childish about this. You said "you heard" obviously if you were part of it, you wouldn't say that in the first place. Why tell me to shut up on my own post that you came and rudely commented on because you decided to take it negatively, you're only making yourself look bad.

Sprinted, I don't care if she's part of sapk what does that have to do with anything, I didn't say a rude thing to her? I haven't done anything but doubt that she can tank 30-50 people all hitting her at once, feel free to prove me wrong if y'all really want.

I'm not saying there's no skill to pking whatsoever, I have no idea why everyone is getting all defensive with me and trying to argue what I said, If it's a case of me and a few friends vs an entire clan as long as that clan isn't wearing nothing then me and my friends will lose, Numbers ALWAYS matter, be it a small advantage or a large one.

I also never said loyalty and teamwork was no part of it. Can you all stop trying to make an argument out of this, it's quite annoying. I just asked where to find a good warbands clan and how to get in..
Jun 2014
13-Aug-2013 05:05:41
Guess I was right, everyone is all closed and uptight about Warbands haha.
No wonder the Pk community is considered garbage to most, you ask a simple question and everyone just starts arguing with you and calls you a moron! Great job!
Quick find code: 45-46-862-65114519